Author: National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC) and Marisol Baltazar Nava
The Power Rebounder Power Certificate Program is an online group fitness or small group training course which can be completed at your own pace to fit your busy schedule. Power Rebounder utilizes low‐impact springboard mats, known as “Rebounders,” which allow participants to experience a high‐intensity class with low stress to the joints, bones, muscles, and heart. Learn this exercise program to add to your training library of cardiovascular and strength options.
Education Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: NAFC Personal Training Certification, Group Fitness Certification, a College Degree in the Fitness Field, or an approved Equivalent.
Target Audience: Health-Fitness Professionals, Allied Health and Medical Professionals.
- Power Rebounder Instructor Manual
- Power Rebounder Exercise and Master Class Videos
- Power Rebounder Music
- Power Rebounder Choreography Notes
- Power Rebounder Online Theory Exam
- Power Rebounder Practical Exam
- Virtual Online Workshop Option
Time to Complete: 18 Months to complete Examination Process
Course Access: Continued access with updates available
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and explain functionality of the parts and pieces of Power Rebounder equipment.
- Identify what makes Power Rebounder a safe and effective training tool.
- Identify the NAFC’s ANSER Principle to exercises on and off the Rebounder.
- Explain how to safely and effectively teach Power Rebounder classes.
- Discuss how to teach multi-level Power Rebounder classes, and coordinate Power Rebounder movements to music.
Continuing Education credit is included in the price of this Power Certificate Program. Successful completion of the course content and course examination(s) is required to receive continuing education and the Power Cert Certificate of completion.
Power Rebounder Virtual Workshop
Power Rebounder Equipment
Power Rebounder utilizes low-impact springboard mats, known as “Rebounders”, which allow participants to experience a high-intensity class but with low stress to the joints, bones, muscles and heart.